Orthopedic rehabilitation at Physioway focuses on helping individuals regain their physical independence and recover from any injury/trauma or surgery or any other musculo-skeletal condition.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Post fracture management
- Back pain- Due to bad posture, Sciatica ( radiculopathy), Slipped disc, Disc herniation, Ankylosing spondylitis, Lumbar spondylosis, Lumbar canal Stenosis.
- Neck pain- Due to degenerative conditions like Cervical Spondylosis, Muscle strains etc
- Shoulder pain- Due to Frozen shoulder, Soft Tissue problems like Tendinitis/ Bursitis, Sprains/ Strains, Post-operative etc
- Elbow and wrist pain- Golfer's elbow, Tennis elbow, Carpal tunnel syndrome and Sprains/ Strains at wrist or elbows.
- Knee pain OR Total Knee Replacement Rehabilitation, Knee Arthritis, Knee pain due to ligament injuries like ACL, PCL, Meniscal Tear, Bursitis etc.
- Hip pain
- Ankle, foot pain & Heel Pain - Musculoskeletal / Ligament Injury, plantar fascitis, calcaneal spur, injuries to ankle etc.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Our approach in orthopedic Conditions:
- We begin with the thorough examination of the condition of the patient. This includes observation, assessment through Manual muscle testing, assessment of the ROM of the joint and Specialized/ Clinical tests.
- After this, we chart out a suitable program which might involve :
Electrotherapy: Use of modalities like TENS, US, IFT, SWD, Traction, Muscle Stimulator, Cryotherapy, Hot Water Fomentation, Paraffin Wax. These are used to reduce pain and swelling.
- NDT, MAITLAND, MULLIGAN
- Joint exercises- Range of motion exercises
- gymball exercises
Exercise Therapy: Strengthening and Stretching Exercise Program based upon the MMT and flexibility of the muscles.
KinesioTaping: Is done to take the burden off from the overused/ injured muscle or to provide the rest to the healing area/ muscle and hence to fasten the recovery
Posture Correction: Posture correction and education is really important in the recovery of any orthopedic condition
Home Exercise Guidance Program
Best Physiotherapy Treatment for Cervical Spondylosis, Neck, Knee, Joint Pain/Arthritis in Sushant Lok, DLF Phase 4,5,Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Sushant Lok - Phase1,
Contact: +91-99718 86474