- Rehabilitation therapy should be started as early as possible once the patient is medically stable.
- Proper positioning and early Passive Range Of Motion exercises help to avoid complications.
- Rehabilitation induced recovery seems to be greater on average.
- It should be continued for longer to prevent subsequent deterioration.
Our services are designed for the people with disease, trauma or any disorder of the nervous system.
Main goal is to help the patient improve their function and return to maximum level of independence.
We treat conditions like:-
- Cerebral palsy
- Stroke/ Paralysis
- Parkinson's disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Multiple sclerosis etc
- One on one (patient centered)
- Proper assessment is done and the treatment goal is set.
- Patient is treated using various treatment techniques mentioned below:
- Electro Therapy : IFT, TENS, NMES, hot packs, cold packs etc
- Exercise Therapy : NDT, Rood's approach, Brunstrom, PNF etc
- Gait and balance training
- Postural correction
- Assistive Devices
- Home Regimes and Lifestyle Modification Education are taught.
Best Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment Doctor for Stroke & Paralysis in Sushant Lok, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Sushant Lok - Phase1,
Contact: +91-99718 86474